You might find that the Releases page on Github is much more updated than this page.
=== (2018-04-07) ===
- Pipenv support
- Brought back Python 3 only idioms
=== (2015-05-26) ===
- Updated for Django 1.8 including new TEMPLATES setting and url pattern
- New log directory and Werkzeug debugger
- Additional installation step to copy local.sample.env to local.env
- More details in https://github.com/arocks/edge/issues/27
=== (2015-02-21) ===
- User model customized to use emails as primary key
- User profile model with profile picture field
- requirements and settings now split into environment files
- More details in https://github.com/arocks/edge/issues/10
=== (2014-09-12) ===
- Added django-environ and pathlib
- Added Sign-in, Sign-up, logout functionality.
- Admin now has bootstrap theme.
=== (2014-09-01) ===
- initial release